miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011
Task 1. Giving Opinions about College life. Consider the following questions:
1. How do you like your university?
2. How many subject are you taking this semester?
3. What is your major? Why did you choose your major? Do you have any regrets?
R= my major is electronic engineering, because I like building circuits and everything having to do with technology. No I don´t have any regrests.
4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others?
What are the qualities that make you want to study for a certain professor? Who is your favorite teacher?
R= yes there are profesors that I can learm more easily, because they make more dynamic and practical classes, my favorite teacher is Gustavo Urdaneta.
5. How did you decide which college to attend?
R= because I like the college and has excellent classrooms and labs for my career.
6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
R= high school was not as demanding as college, In college I can make my own schedule.
7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?
R= Yes, I do.
8. What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
R= differential equations.
9. Are you a member of any student groups? Which ones? What do you do? Are you satisfied with what's happening with your group(s)?
R= No, i´m not.
10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
R= not change anything
11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
R= pass with good grades all the materials that I need, graduate and find jobs that match my career
martes, 1 de marzo de 2011
Here are some things you can do to help the Environment:
- Use Fluorescent Lighting
- Save energy by turning off the light when you leave your room.
- Turn off the water while you are brushing your teeth
- Use less water in your bath or shower.
- Use both sides of a piece of paper when drawing, coloring or writing.
- Use paper shopping bags, rather than plastic, and reuse them at the market
- Conserve water
- Don't use pesticides, herbicides, or chemicals in your garden
- Recycle all you can
- Unplug chargers when not in use.
The climate is very cold on winters about -20 and hot on summers, there are many big or small cities; Russia is the biggest country in the world, the city where she live is one of the biggest in Russia. The people are very sociable, and there is very gloomy and a smile rarely, the more interesting city for her is ST. Petersburg because is so beautiful city and there are many historical places, she likes her country because she lives there with her family and friends, she says this country is very interesting, its history and places it's wonderful...