miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

college life





Task 1. Giving Opinions about College life. Consider the following questions:

1. How do you like your university?
R=
2. How many subject are you taking this semester?
R= 6
3. What is your major? Why did you choose your major? Do you have any regrets?
R= my major is electronic engineering, because I like building circuits and everything having to do with technology. No I don´t have any regrests.
4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others?
What are the qualities that make you want to study for a certain professor? Who is your favorite teacher?
R= yes there are profesors that I can learm more easily, because they make more dynamic and practical classes, my favorite teacher is Gustavo Urdaneta.
5. How did you decide which college to attend?
R= because I like the college and has excellent classrooms and labs for my career.
6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
R= high school was not as demanding as college, In college I can make my own schedule.
7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?
R= Yes, I do.
8. What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
R= differential equations.
9. Are you a member of any student groups? Which ones? What do you do? Are you satisfied with what's happening with your group(s)?
R= No, i´m not.
10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
R= not change anything
11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
R= pass with good grades all the materials that I need, graduate and find jobs that match my career

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario